Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Born Pretty Wishlist!


I recently found this store via someone's page on YouTube. I couldn't believe how inexpensive their items are! Here's what's on my wishlist now! Tell me which ones you like best!



How gorg is this necklace?  It reminds me so much of one from House of Harlow! And this one is just $2.86!! And if you want to buy multiples, they give you a percentage off! How cool? I especially like this piece for fall!




What a beautiful statement necklace! It comes in 3 colors (pink, blue, and black), all with gold accents. I think this piece would look great with any outfit year round! This necklace is only $6.26! 



I LOVE bow rings! As you can see, it comes in either black or red. Each is just $1.95! They are adjustable, so they will fit any one's finger. I love how dainty these rings are.



This looks perfect for this fall! I love these warm headbands! Comes in  so many colors to coordinate with any outfit. These are only $6.78!



I always see these in hair tutorials on YouTube but have seen where to get them. You can use these cute bows to push back your baby hairs will you style your hair or put on your makeup! How cute right? They have Velcro on the back to hold your hair in place. And the best part....these are just $1.20!!!! You can buy all three at $1.20 each!


And something else that's rockin.....Born Pretty gave me a discount code to save you 10%!! Can't beat that! It only works on things that are not on sale....but at these prices, I know that it's still worth it!! Just use this code at check out to get 10% off: COLT10 

 There are tons of categories like jewelry, makeup, hair accessories, nail art, cell phone accessories, contact lens, and more! Happy shopping all your NV'ious beauties!



FTC Disclosure: Born Pretty offered me a link to share with my readers and if people use the link, I have a chance to review some products for free. I have not/will not receive money for sharing this link or for writing any reviews.

No comments: